Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another Trip to Vegas

Ella & I took a trip down to Vegas in August for her to take swimming lessons. She did great, so she will be doing them for sure next year! My whole family came over for dinner and we had cake for dessert! Ella was really eyeing the cake, so my brothers thought it would be a good idea to give her her own plate of cake, and strip her down to a diaper and turn her loose! Well this is what happened! It was really funny, and she had a great time, as you can see!

She didn't think anything was wrong!




My dad's birthday was August 17th, and my mom, Ella, and I went to put balloons on his grave. Ella had never been there before, and it was good to show Ella where her grandpa was buried. We love you dad, and miss you tons!






Ella was very sleepy, so she was making her grumpy tired face!


Winston loved being close to Ella where ever she went, even when she was sleeping!
We love going to Vegas, but we get sad because Austin isn't able to come as much! But someone has to work! :) It is sad to leave Las Vegas, but we love coming home to dad!







5 comments:

The Peshlakais said...

You guys look like your doing great! Your little girl is gorgeous and getting so big! I hope everything is great!

The Hughes' said...

You have the cutest little girl! I am so happy for you! Hey, I hope it's okay, I added you guys to my website. If not let me know! I am glad you are doing so well!

CJMsquared+6 said...

My goodness what an adorable baby you have!! I am so glad I found your blog... You look so happy and have such a cute little family!!
Hope you don't mind if I add a link to my blog...

The Peshlakais said...

Katrina! We are all grown up now haha! Yea we moved back to vegas.. We are living in the northwest part of town! How are you guys doing.. You still in utah!

The Olsons said...

OMG!!!! Katrina I miss you! ok so Ella is the cutest little girl in the world. You guys look so happy! How old is she now? Ya we live in our cute little town Ephraim. We should for sure get together soon. You know shelli is having twins right? We should have a baby shower or something